Summer Holidays!

2 comments
Finally, the Summer holidays have arrived and after attending a wedding in Manchester over the weekend, I will be flying off to Istanbul tomorrow morning! I've been to Turkey before, but visited Bodrum which is on the South coast. There's a lot to see and do in Istanbul, which I am looking forward to. And I'm especially looking forward to doing some shopping (especially at the Grand Bazaar) and eating Turkish food (which I love!).


I'll be back next week with a blog post about my holiday =)



x

2 comments:

  1. I really want to go but my family are worried about the political situation surrounding nearby countries and how you hear about people getting arrested after coming back from holiday!
    Keep us informed of how the journey (especially airports) was.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alhamdullilah the holiday was fine and we returned safely (we didn't have a problem at the airport apart from not purchasing an e-visa beforehand, so we had to buy one on arrival). But from the news today about the attacks in Turkey, it doesn't seem very safe to go at the moment.

      Delete

Feel free to comment =)