Istanbul Holiday Haul

1 comment
No holiday is complete without a little shopping. Of course I did a little bit of duty free shopping as well as buying some bits and bobs while in Istanbul. We also found Sephora at one of the malls, so I restocked on face masks and got a few goodies for friends. Here's what I picked up for myself =)

Duty Free: My first Nars blusher (Outlaw) and my favourite fragrance, Guerlain La Petite Robe Noire EDT.

Carrefour and Local shops: Colouring book full of pretty patterns, Smiley stickers, Little bowl for my desk (most likely for rings), blue woven purse and mini keychain purse.

Sephora and Sightseeing: Fibre mask discovery set, Pore clarifying mask and three bookmarks.

Handmade Turkish soaps from a local shop. (L-R Argan Oil, Tumeric and Himalyan Salt).

On the whole, I think I did pretty well and didn't overspend. The Turkish soaps are suitable for use on the face and body, so I'll be using them to cleanse my face in the mornings. Unfortunately, the summer holidays are coming to an end and now it's time to start getting prepared for work.



x

1 comment:

  1. Nice picks! I got my fav Tom Ford Santal Blush perfume, a Chanel primer, Jimmy Choo roll on perfume and some Sephora bits x

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to comment =)